Today was the first day of school... First days of school are always significant but almost entirely pointless, making them a perfect time to dress up. Unfortunately I couldn't get ANY good pictures.
I'm wearing:
- Old black flats from Target (not shown)
- Jean leggings from Forever 21 - loving these!
- Navy heart print dress from Forever 21
- Grey blazer from Forever 21 - SO surprisingly soft and comfy, with pretty blue lining. I wish it were a little more fitted, but I can't complain.
- AMAZING black door knocker earrings by Betsey Johnson
- Class ring (always).
Makeup... Same as last post, except I used both the NYC liquid liner from before in tandem with a Covergirl liner pen. The pen helps for getting smooth, non-smudging or transferring lines across the lash line, but it can't do a taper worth crap, which is with the NYC liner brush comes in. I really want to keep wearing makeup like this, but during school it means waking up earlier- so we'll see what happens. Other than that, all that's different is using orange eye shadow instead of purple (same palette).
Next fashion conquest: I need a watch. The classroom clocks in my school are completely, inexplicably wrong probably 9 times out of 10, and I don't want to spend the year fumbling for my phone to sneakily check how much longer I have in the period.

No comments:
Post a Comment