I wore this to get lunch with friends at Panera... no doubt the last time I'll hang out with anyone before school starts on Wednesday.
I'm wearing:
- Old black flats from Target
- Flower print shorts from JCPenney
- Lime green tank from JCPenney
- White beads and white rose earrings from Claire's (don't judge me)
- Black and white purse by... who knows? I ordered it off of Amazon.
Makeup:
- Rimmel concealer
- Maybelline Pure liquid foundation
- Rimmel liquid eyeliner
- Cheap purple eyeshadow from Claire's
- Wet N' Wild mascara
- Covergirl pressed powder
- Lancome lipgloss (gift from a friend). I think it might be too much with the strong eye makeup...
I'm having a love/hate relationship with this outfit... It's a little more in-your-face than most stuff I wear, so I feel a little ridiculous... But, considering I was going to try and wear my hair in an afro today, I look pretty normal.

No comments:
Post a Comment