Tuesday, September 28, 2010

La Ropa de Hoy #6

Today was one of those days at school where I felt like dressing up for no reason.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was only maybe the second time I have ever worn heels to school... The dogs were barking by 6th period.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was an experience to wear... somewhere between 5 and 10 guys creeped on me! One pack of them just stared at me, and one wanted me to sit down at their table... Yikes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Still, though, I enjoyed myself... but I'm looking forward to flats tomorrow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm wearing:

- Black V-neck t-shirt from Target
- Navy and red stripe skirt from Forever 21
- Navy polka dot shrug from Forever 21
- Black heels from Shi
- Blue feather earrings from Forever 21 (I think my hair covers them in every photo)
- Black headband from the grocery store hairbrush aisle

2 comments:

  1. I blog my outfits daily too!

    http://whatwouldjillywear.wordpress.com

    Tres cute... and I love the backdrop the lockers provide!

    Yours in Frisky friendship,
    Jillakiss

    ReplyDelete